Non-Profits and For-Profit Businesses
Klun Law’s experienced business lawyers can assist you in setting up a business or in the ongoing legal matters of your existing for-profit or non-profit business entity. Areas we work in include (click for more information):
- Commercial Real Estate & Development Services
- Employment Labor Law Services
- Incorporation & Start Up Services
- Construction Representation Services
- Banking & Financial Services
- Non Profit Formation & Ongoing Services
- Business Succession Planning Services
- Business Litigation Services
Starting a New Business? Selling Your Existing One?
At Klun Law Firm our Business Law Attorneys assist businesses of all sizes. We can help your business grow by assisting with mergers, acquisitions and sales. Let us assist you negotiate your next big deal. We can also assist with contract and development agreements. Wording in a contract and negotiations to develop agreements is essential to your business. Let us help you get everything you want from your next business deal.
Areas of Specialized Business Law Practice
- Business Formation – Developing Corporations
- Purchasing and Selling Business Entities
- Assisting clients with Labor and Employment Law Compliance
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnerships and Joint Venture Contracts
- Loan Workouts and Bankruptcy
Selection of Business Entity – One of the fundamental decisions facing any new business owner is choosing the form of the organization. Our attorneys will assist you in selecting the entity most suitable for your business needs. Click to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of the following common types of legal business entities.