Amber practices in the areas of probate, estate planning, real estate, and family law. She is also experienced in municipal law and serves as the prosecutor for the City of Ely. Amber works in our Ely and Gilbert offices.
Amber is a zealous advocate for her clients. She is experienced in handling both small and complex estates, guardianships and conservatorships.
Amber will guide you through the estate planning process, simplifying for you wills, trusts, health care directives, and powers of attorney. She provides guidance on elder law issues, such as medical assistance.
Amber is also experienced in the courtroom having represented both Plaintiffs and Defendants with civil litigation and family law matters, motion hearings, mediation, and misdemeanor criminal defense work.
Amber is a native of the Iron Range and is proud to give back to the communities she serves. Her strong listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills provide clients with creative solutions tailored to their specific needs.
“I enjoy working as an attorney because I am afforded a unique opportunity to help my clients with their legal needs. I take pride in guiding clients through the legal process, both inside and outside the courtroom.”
Bar Admissions and Education
- Minnesota State Bar, 2006
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Winona State University, Paralegal/Sociology, summa cum laude, 2002
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Range Bar Association
- Elder Services Network – Board of Directors, 2011 – 2015
- East Range Bicentennial Rotary Club – President 2012-2013, Vice President 2011-2012
- Ladies Auxiliary, VFW Post 4456, Trustee 2010-2014