Amber practices in the areas of probate, estate planning, real estate, and elder law. She is also experienced in municipal law and serves as the prosecutor for the City of Ely. Amber works in our Ely and Gilbert offices.
Knowing the steps in a probate, Amber will gently guide you through the legal process when a family member dies. She has years of experience handling probates.
Amber will help you understand estate planning and will simplify the preparation of your will, trust, health care directive, and powers of attorney. She also provides guidance on elder law issues, such as medical assistance.
Often found in the courtroom, Amber is a zealous advocate for her clients. She is experienced in handling both small and complex estates, guardianships and conservatorships. She represents both Plaintiffs and Defendants with diverse and complicated civil litigation, motion hearings, mediation, and misdemeanor criminal defense work.
“I enjoy working as an attorney because I am afforded a unique opportunity to help my clients with their legal needs. I take pride in guiding clients through the legal process, both inside and outside the courtroom.”
A native of the Iron Range, Amber is proud to give back to the communities she serves. Her strong listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills provide clients with creative solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Bar Admissions and Education
- Minnesota State Bar, 2006
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Winona State University, Paralegal/Sociology, summa cum laude, 2002
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Range Bar Association
- Elder Services Network – Board of Directors, 2011 – 2015
- East Range Bicentennial Rotary Club – President 2012-2013, Vice President 2011-2012
- Ladies Auxiliary, VFW Post 4456, Trustee 2010-2014